Food Should Taste Good...Part 1

I think I should share this blog with Pete, who you ask is Pete...well let me tell you.  Pete Lescoe is the founder of Food Should Taste Good, I borrowed this from his website,

"CEO and founder Pete Lescoe created Food Should Taste Good, Inc in 2006 with the goal of making a unique new snack with great taste, healthy ingredients, and sophisticated flavor - the qualities he is most passionate about in food."  

I ask you, how could you not want to try a snack that has "sophisticated flavor".   We've tried the Olive, which is Andrew's favorite, the Lime, my favorite,  the Cheddar, and just today I tried the Chocolate and let me just say...Lime has some serious competition.  The reason for this blog being labeled "Part 1" is because I have an idea for a dip that I want to try with the Chocolate and don't want to give any details just in case it's one of those recipes that ends up in the...how do I say this...trash, it doesn't happen often but when it does, holy kamoley, it's not pretty.

So...if you see Pete, tell him about my blog and keep checking back for "Part 2", if the dip turns out good I'll be sharing the recipe so that you can enjoy the dip with the Chocolate chips.

Until next time...
Forks Up

ps: Food That Taste Good is on Facebook so go over and "Like" them...

Comments

Popular Posts