Summer Time Sides

Grilling season is here and I'm always looking for side dishes that I can pick up most of the goodies from the Farmers Market on Saturdays...shout-out to the Warrenton Farmers Market, I know most of the vendors and they really know how to bring an interesting mix of veggies and fruit.

Okay, back to side dishes. This weekend I made burgers, nothing fancy, but they needed a side dish that was refreshing. My go-to last year was anything with cucumbers, I have a feeling they are gonna be my go-to again this year.

Summer Fresh Side

This salad is super easy the key ingredient is Brianna's Poppyseed Dressing you can find it at your local grocery store with other salad dressings.


To print the recipe click on the Summer Fresh Salad and it will take you over to the recipe page on my website and you can download a PDF to print.

Until Next Time
Forks Up

KA



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts