Leftovers

Are you a leftover fan?  Me...not so much.  I can do some leftovers, soups and salads, stuff like that but after eating something two nights in a row I'm done.  Tonight we needed to finish up the spaghetti but after eating it the previous two nights I just didn't have it in me, now Andrew, he was happy to enjoy the spaghetti & meatballs. 

So what's a girl to do...serve her husband what he wants and dish up a big bowl of salad for herself.  Now this isn't a normal salad with lettuce, tomato, cucumber noooooo...while it did have those three things I also added in some leftover brown rice/black bean/corn salad, a meatball (which I pilfered from Andrew's dish), a piece of cheddar cheese, a few cashews and crushed tortilla chips...all topped with some ranch yogurt dressing.  I love having a big pile of salad with lots of stuff that isn't normally placed in salads...

So tell me...how do you like your salads?  Are you a traditional salad maker or do you pile on loads of goodness? 

until next time....
Forks Up...
KA

Comments

Popular Posts